Creating ebooks using Canva has become the perfect solution to boring ebooks. It is one thing for someone to buy your ebook, yet it is another thing for that ebook to be read because quite a lot of good graphics are competing with your audience attention while they try to read your ebook on their mobile device.
Using Canva to create ebooks has provided that perfect solution to make your ebooks interesting to read and at the same time communicate your thoughts as an author to the minds of your readers.
Grab this course now because you do not need a pro or a graphics designer to do this because the course instructor has made it absolutely easy for you to do in the comfort of your pc.
Learn how to use Canva to create and publish ebooks you can be proud of for you and others even if you are a rookie!
- Design awesome ebook covers with global standard.
- convert your ebook to print version formats
- Create flipbooks using Canva
- Create an amazon standard kindle standard ebook
- create awesome ebook mockups for your ebook sales.
- Learn how to create a landing page for your ebook.
- Learn how to create a payment gateway for your ebook sales.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes